At Five Rivers Medical Center you will be pleasantly surprised to find that your testing can be performed promptly and results offered to our doctor to begin a treatment plan.
Our radiology department offers:
- CT scans: head, chest, neck, spine, abdomen/pelvis, and extremities
- MRI: brain, spine, extremities
- Ultrasound: carotid dopplers, echocardiograms, abdomen, pelvis, OB, vascular studies of extremities for stenosis or thrombus, thyroid, testicular
- Mammography: Mammography Screening completed onsite by St. Bernards mobile unit. Contact 870-207-7000 for appointments.
Likewise, our lab can process samples as efficiently as a larger facility.
Cardiopulmonary services that can be provided to our patients:
- 24 and 48 hour holter monitors: Holters are interpreted by St. Bernard’s Heart and Vascular of Jonesboro
- Respiratory Treatments
- Oxygen Therapy
- Arterial Blood Gases
- Mechanical Ventilation
Save time. Turn to your community-owned hospital for testing. It does not matter where your doctor’s office is located, he or she can order these tests done locally.
Five Rivers Medical Center
Radiology, Cardiopulmonary & Lab Services
- 2801 Medical Center Drive
Pocahontas, AR 72455
- 870-892-6233 (Radiology)
- 870-892-6235 (Cardio)
- 870-892-6101 (Cardio)
- 870-892-6248 (Radiology)
- 870-892-6165 (Cardio)