Our inpatient behavioral health program specialized for seniors offers individualized care in a warm, safe, supportive atmosphere.
As individuals age, they experience the loss of loved ones and the stresses that go with losing physical and mental abilities. A changing lifestyle and increased physical challenges can lead to sadness and withdrawal. However, the persistent personality changes or unusual behavior may indicate your loved one is suffering from a mental illness, such as depression or dementia (Alzheimer’s) exhibited in:
- insomnia or too much sleep
- crying spells
- increased confusion at nighttime
- difficulty completing daily tasks
- poor appetite or overeating
- sad or blank appearance
- forgetfulness or confusion
- behavioral problems
- social isolation
- suicidal thoughts
at Five Rivers Medical Center
- 2801 Medical Center Drive
Pocahontas, AR 72455
- Toll Free:
Call us for a free consultation when the senior in your family needs help to get back on track.
Our inpatient behavioral health program specialized for seniors offers individualized care in a warm, safe, supportive atmosphere. Our professionals will perform a thorough evaluation to help determine what’s causing behavioral and mental changes. We also check for underlying medical or biochemical origins. Then, we work with the patient, family, and other health professionals to develop a course of treatment.
To ensure excellent access and care, we offer:
- Free confidential initial consultation to help determine an appropriate level of care
- Follow-up care to ensure that the improvements made are long-lasting
- Management of a patient’s secondary medical needs
- A history of satisfied patients and families
- Senior Care: an inpatient program treatment.